Popular Recipes: My Chicken Pho Recipe

Looking for recipes My Chicken Pho Recipe, our own site provides recipes My Chicken Pho Recipe that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes My Chicken Pho Recipe of which you need

My Chicken Pho Recipe

This is one of my favorite soups!!! I love going to Vietnamese restaurants, but since I came up with this soup, we stay in!!!

Ingredients :

  • 4 ounces dry Chinese egg noodles
  • 6 cups chicken stock
  • 2 tablespoons fish sauce
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
  • 1 tablespoon minced lemon grass
  • 5 green onions, chopped
  • 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
  • 1 cup bean sprouts
  • 1 cup chopped bok choy

Instructions :

Prep : 10M Cook : 6 cups phoM Ready in : 40M

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar