Popular Recipes: Crispy Oven-Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Sausage and Potatoes

Looking for recipes Crispy Oven-Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Sausage and Potatoes, the site provides recipes Crispy Oven-Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Sausage and Potatoes that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Crispy Oven-Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Sausage and Potatoes that will you need

Crispy Oven-Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Sausage and Potatoes

I have had to adapt all my cooking to avoid anything that can induce heartburn. There are so many things I can't eat, I was about to despair of ever figuring out anything tasty I could cook. After much browsing, I came up with this fabulous recipe. All of my friends now make this recipe, so it's not just for heartburn sufferers! Of course, you can always add garlic or onion, but I guarantee you won't miss them! I usually use chicken thighs and the only sausage I can eat is bratwurst, but Italian would be yummy, of course.

Ingredients :

  • ¼ cup olive oil
  • 1 pound bratwurst links, cut into 1/2 inch slices
  • 2 ½ pounds chicken pieces
  • 1 pinch kosher salt to taste
  • 2 pounds potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 2 ½ tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar

Instructions :

Prep : 20M Cook : 6 M Ready in : 1H20M

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar