Popular Recipes: Tajin Sibnekh (Tunisian Chicken and Eggs)

Are you searching for recipes Tajin Sibnekh (Tunisian Chicken and Eggs), the site provides recipes Tajin Sibnekh (Tunisian Chicken and Eggs) that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Tajin Sibnekh (Tunisian Chicken and Eggs) that will you need

Tajin Sibnekh (Tunisian Chicken and Eggs)

This is a Tunisian egg dish that I learned from my mother in law on one of my trips to Tunisia. It can be made with liver (like my mother in law uses), chicken, lamb, or even just vegetables. I prefer chicken.

Ingredients :

  • ⅓ cup vegetable oil
  • 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
  • 8 ounces diced chicken breast meat
  • 1 large onion, diced
  • 1 tablespoon harissa
  • 1 ½ teaspoons ras el hanout
  • ½ cup water
  • 1 ½ tablespoons tomato sauce
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 bunch fresh spinach, washed and chopped
  • 8 eggs
  • 1 cup frozen peas
  • ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
  • 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste

Instructions :

Prep : 30M Cook : 12 M Ready in : 1H30M

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.

Komentar