Tasty Recipes: Jicama Spinach Dip

Trying to find recipes Jicama Spinach Dip, each of our site provides recipes Jicama Spinach Dip that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Jicama Spinach Dip that will you need

Jicama Spinach Dip

"I love spinach dip. The crunch of water chestnuts is good but there is just something about them I do not care for. Also, too much spinach I do not like, so I altered a few things from others I have made and found one I just love! It is not too spinach-y. I love the crunch from the jicama and red bell pepper. Took this to a party and it was a hit! I served in round sourdough bread bowl with variety of bread, crackers, and veggies. Enjoy!"

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups mayonnaise
  • 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
  • 1 (1.8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix
  • 1 (1.8 ounce) packet dry vegetable soup mix
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 small jicama, peeled and minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 3 green onions, chopped
  • 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained

Instructions :

Prep : 25M Cook : 48M Ready in : 3H25M
  • Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, leek soup mix, vegetable soup mix, paprika, black pepper, jicama, red bell pepper, green onion, and spinach in a bowl. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar