Tasty Recipes: My Thai Chicken Wraps

Are you searching for recipes My Thai Chicken Wraps, our own site provides recipes My Thai Chicken Wraps that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes My Thai Chicken Wraps of which you need

My Thai Chicken Wraps

This is a delicious take on one of my favorite restaurant appetizers. It's requested in my house at least once a week.

Ingredients :

  • 1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and boned, meat pulled into large chunks
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
  • 1 (12 ounce) package coleslaw mix with carrots
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • black pepper to taste
  • ½ cup hoisin sauce
  • ¼ cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons white vinegar
  • 1 head green leaf lettuce, leaves separated, rinsed, and patted dry
  • 1 cup Thai-style peanut sauce

Instructions :

Prep : 30M Cook : 6 M Ready in : 40M

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar